Wednesday 3 August 2011

Please vote for me!

Hello everyone!

I've been a bit busy these past few days, so I'm just doing a small post today. I've still got to write about the tea party with Kanon, so I'll do that this week. In the meantime I wanted to let you know that I've entered a coordinate competition on facebook! It's run by Kawaii.i, a website that promotes cute things from Japan. I reccomend watching MaNa's videos, they're really interesting!

You can vote for my coordinate here (let's hope the link works!)

Thank you in advance!

Sapphira
xxxx

4 comments:

  1. voted for you!
    I actually looked at the other entries, but I'm sucha fan of yours that I was biased, haha xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Voted!,you and the militar lolita are my favourites

    ReplyDelete
  3. I voted! I hope it helps you win!

    ReplyDelete
  4. chadias~
    Thank you very very much! There are some very nice entries :)

    ismonelle~
    Thank you thank you! It seems there's a lot of pretty Lolita entries, and it's interesting to see some other j-fashions too!

    Allie~
    Thank you! It's very helpful of course :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...