Piperita Patty of Stylebunny was kind enough to give me The Versatile Blogger award. Thank you Piperita Patty! Her blog is both interesting and informative, covering many different aspects of fashion and always engagingly written.
The rules of this are that those awarded should write seven things that they haven't said before, and award 15 other blogs.
Here are my seven things (I hope I haven't mentioned them before):
1) I once entered a competition to become the face of the High Street chain Miss Selfridge. I didn't win it!
2) When I was younger I refused to wear skirts, only trousers. Unfortunately this phase coincided with my growth spurt, and my poor mother had to sew extensions on my jeans which would become an inch too short the weekend after they were bought.
3) I took ballet classes for many years, but for a little while I also took windsurfing lessons! It was fun at the time, but I don't think I'll be taking it up again.
4) I used to be crazy for the Harry Potter series, and wrote my own appalling fanfictions.
5) I was offered a place at Bath University to study pharmacy. I didn't get the right grades at A-level however, and decided I'd be better off studying fashion design.
6) I got into fashion school by presenting my designs for a fictional visual kei band. The teacher who interviewed me must have thought I was mad!
7) I used to think that the little red haired boy in The Snowman was David Bowie.
Here are the 15 blogs I have chosen to award. Don't feel under pressure to participate, I just want you all to know how nice your blogs are!
4) Almost Alice
7) Moss Garden
8) Strange Girl
10) Koakuma Closet
11) Toes on lace
12) Usagii's Blog
13) Violet Dreams
15) super rabbit
I love reading all these blogs and many more besides. Please check them out!
Thanks again, Piperita Patty.