Wednesday 22 February 2012

Disney Sea

Hello dear readers!

Another Japan post- today it's Disney Sea.

I love Disney films so much, and Disney Land is so much fun. My favourite ride is It's a Small World, though it makes me cry....

This year for the first time in my life I visited Disney Sea!

The best thing about Disney Sea is the buildings. They are marvellous, you can believe you are really on a New York street, or in a square in Agrabah, or by a canal in Venice. Well, except that it's more fairytale-looking.


It was so freezing, I'm sorry for my less than stunning appearance. I got a leopard print Minnie Mouse hat, which saved my poor ears. I think I'll only wear it at Disney Land or Sea though!


Sadly we missed the gondola rides! We were too early and then too late :(


I saw Genie and Jafar here! There were much more chances to meet the characters here than at Disney Land. Later I saw Pluto and wanted to hug him but I was too shy.



Mostly we went to the shows and on some gentle rides. I did muster up the courage for the Tower of Terror and enjoyed it quite a lot. However I did also feel quite a bit as though I might die, so I may not repeat the experience.


Hope you enjoyed the photos! I can't wait for my next visit to Disney Sea- I want to catch the My Friend Duffy show next time for sure!

Sapphira

xxxx 

12 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a lot of fun! I love your Minnie Ears and I can't tell if you're wearing a long sleeved dress with a detachable collar, or a coat, but wither way, I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you it was really fun! It's a coat <3 I'm happy you like it!

      Delete
  2. Ow you look so cute ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you! I think I look quite cold though XD

      Delete
  3. I went to Disneyland only once, in Paris, when I was 9. I want to go there again!
    I totally love your shoes, can I ask where did you buy them?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was a bit scared to go to Disneyland when I was small, but I love it now. I got my shoes from New Look! I get a lot of shoes there, they have a huge selection. You have to be careful to pick the better quality ones, but I often manage to pick up really good bargains in the sale.

      Delete
  4. You are soooooooooooooo cute!!!! it looks like you are really enjoying your trip! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww you look adorable! ^^v DisneySea is so much fun!
    But I agree..can be VERY freezing indeed. ^^;;;
    Haven`t been there for a while, think last time was October
    but it was alreasy so cold I remember schniffling the whole nite. ^^; We live so close to Tokyo Disney Resort tho that we go pretty much all the time. ^^v Just 15mins away.
    Glad you had a good time despite the cold! ^^d MMxoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, how wonderful to live so close to there! That must be a lot of fun. One day I'd like to stay at one of the Disney hotels for a little holiday.

      Delete
  6. Awwww it's a small world also makes me cry ... it feels me with some mix of nostalgia (like, when everything was pure and innocent) and "travel bug" (wanting to explore many other countries). Wish I could go to Tokyo Disney Resort *_*
    I got the red polka-dot ears and wandered around Paris with those ears--- still don't know when I'm gonna take them out of my closet the next time XD''
    You look super cute! I love your coat! *_*

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...