Saturday 21 July 2012

Live at Sumire no Tenmado

Hello dear readers!

How are you? My cough took a turn for the worse last week, but now I'm feeling much improved. 

In fact, I feel wonderful, because last night I saw Kokusyoku Sumire perform at their cafe in Shinjuku!

Not only that, but I had cute curry and a cocktail called 赤いバイオリン(Red Violin).
And I bought their new album, and got it signed!

It contained cassis, ginger ale and something else yummy that I forgot!

My curry has a face! Look at the cute coasters too~

That evening was like a dream. Yuka and Sachi are so pretty, and wonderfully talented, and kind and friendly too! Sumire no Tenmado is tiny so the performance was very personal. I was quite amazed by Yuka's voice, it's so clear and powerful! Sachi's violin was beautiful, and she looked adorable playing the recorder. Who would have guessed a recorder could sound so lovely? My mother still hasn't recovered from the trauma of the days of my recorder practice.

Sorry Xin Yu, I stole your photo! Thank you so much for inviting me~

I'll never forget this experience! I hope I'll meet them again sometime.

Dear readers, do you like Kokusyoku Sumire? Have you seen them perform? I'd like to hear from you!

8 comments:

  1. Oh, I love their music! It's so different from the usual music <3
    It's really cool that you met them ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it's a bit.. wild?? I don't know, that's how I think of it. I feel like I'm in a dark forest when I listen to them.

      Delete
  2. oh my god i'm so jealous! I have seen them live once and even talked to them while they signed my poster and it was the only time i cried of being nervous. Sachi is my all time (and only) real lolita idol. I really adore her, for a long long time from the fruits magazine shots.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so sweet! Ah, I thought I would cry too when the music began... luckily I controlled myself! I also had to control my coughing all evening ^^;;

      Sachi has something really special about her, but I love Yuka's cheerful personality and cute looks too!

      When I think of a perfect lolita, I think of the FRUiTS snap of Sachi wearing the red gobelins meta skirt <3 I looooove that picture!

      Delete
  3. You look so beautiful! And wow Kokusyoku Sumire, I love Sachi, she is so sweet and elegant.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, she really is. I hope you can meet her one day too!

      Delete
  4. I'm really glad that you had the chance to listen to and meet Kokusyoku Sumire, they seem to be really lovely and friendly people! Also, your food and cocktail look so delicious :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, they are personable, talented, beautiful, stylish... and also make really good cocktails and curry! I want to be like them!!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...