Friday 2 December 2011

Casual classical lolita winter coordinate



  

~Rundown~
Headbow, socks- Innocent World
Blouse- Vintage
Jumperskirt- Jane Marple
Boots- Offbrand

Ah, I love this jumperskirt! The scalloped waistline is so pretty. I posted it before when I only had my webcam to take pictures, but now you can see it properly. You can click on the pictures to make them bigger! Since the dress has quite a mature appearance, I added a bit of cuteness by coordinating with Innocent World's Night Bear head ribbon and Antique Book socks.


My next Japanese lesson is the last of the winter term. We're going to bring in snacks, so I'm going to bring homemade onigiri! I'm going to make practice ones this weekend. I hope you'll have fun this weekend too!

Sapphira

xxxx

11 comments:

  1. The collar on that blouse is made of dreams! :O
    Simple and elegant, I love this outfit. :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very elegant! I like the lace collar on the simple blouse; it keeps it from being fussy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Kaino! I'm definitely a blouse girl, and I do love this one <33 Not only is the lace collar very pretty, but it is the most flattering, warm shade of cream. Also, you can put it in the washing machine, and you don't have to iron it! Very useul as I always forget about ironing something until the morning I'm supposed to wear it....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tyler, we must have been writing a comment at the same time! I love collar details and I think simple outfits allow for these exquisite accents to be fully appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely! The socks are amazing! And the collar is awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look lovely!

    I really love your tights and boots! so cute

    ReplyDelete
  7. Piperita Patty and Lindsey Bows And Arrow~
    Thank you both very much! The socks have patterns of books and teddies <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like the outfit ♥
    Especially the blouse, what a great find!

    ReplyDelete
  9. †Niesje7002†~
    I'm glad you like it! I was so excited when I spotted this blouse in a second-hand shop XD

    ReplyDelete
  10. amazing coord! <3
    also, i'd really love to know where you bought those boots <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aigre-Douce~
    Thank you! The boots are from New Look :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...