Monday 25 April 2011

Easter Sunday

Hello! 
Yesterday I went out to lunch with my family to celebrate Easter.
I wore my favoutite Metamorphose gobelins JSK because both my parents love that dress! They're not always terribly enthusiastic about my style but they make an exception for that.

Skinny pictures since I don't think my parents want to be on this blog! 


~Rundown~
JSK- Metamorphose temps de fille
Everything else- Vintage and offbrand

I love the double collar with scalloped edges on this blouse. 


The weather is still lovely and there are lots of blossoms about!


Thanks for looking, and I hope you enjoyed your Easter! 

See you next time.


13 comments:

  1. Lovely!~ I wasn't able to enjoy Easter with my family this year due to convention plans, but it looks like you enjoyed yourself very much so!~

    Thank you for sharing the lovely pictures!~
    Happy Belated Easter too~☆

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so pretty...I <3 that dress (*_*)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Princess Gigglesnort~
    Thank you dear! Hope you enjoyed the convention, and perhaps next year you'll have the chance to spend it with your family :)

    Mia~
    Thank you! It's really my favourite, I feel so happy when I wear it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just LOVE that dress... and your blousse is love! *v*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mrs. Mercury~
    Thank you! I'm glad you like the blouse, I've got a bit of blouse addiction myself!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So charming, the blue goes so well with the color of your hair. And the blouse is a great find!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, the blouse is lovely! The colour of the JSK suits you very well.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tyler~
    Thank you! Oh, I'm glad you think it goes well :D

    Alice In Fashionland~
    You're very kind. I love this colour!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I seriously love that dress, i keep waiting that one just like that appears for sale so i can sell my skirt in that colorway. I am not a skirt person.
    You looked perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  10. redtonic~
    Like you, I'm not much of a skirt person! Dresses can take my breath away, but I can't get quite so excited about skirts somehow.

    ReplyDelete
  11. you always look so pretty <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. SO CUTE!!And beautiful!

    I'm sorry your parents aren't fond of wearing Lolita...my parents aren't either :(

    http://littletubbie.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. I think you have the perfect face for Classic Lolita, so natural and pretty. I admire your fashion sense. <3

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...