Monday 26 September 2011

Singapore

Hello readers! I've missed you! Thanks for your comments while I've been away.

I had vague intentions of blogging while I was in Singapore, but I'm afraid they went out of the window quite quickly! There were lots of things to do and lots of people to meet, and although I had a long stay it passed very quickly.

Speaking of windows.....
This was the view from my room in Singapore! Quite different from the view I have in England, which comprises of a few bungalows and the Sussex Downs. Can you see the flag on the block opposite? Still up from National Day I think. How lush and green the trees are there!

Singapore is a wonderful country and I had a truly lovely time. I'm looking foward to telling you all about it! I'm working on some posts at the moment, so do read them on your next visit. 

See you again soon!

3 comments:

  1. I just found your blog and I'm totally in love! You have such an unique style~!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm waiting forward for your next posts about Singapore!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rosalia~
    Thank you for your kind words. It's very nice to meet you!

    Piperita Patty~
    I'll try to make them interesting for you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...