Tuesday 25 January 2011

I cut my fringe!


Blouse- Vintage
Bodice, tights, shoes, accessories- Offbrand
Skirt- Metamorphose
~

My brain felt so hot from writing my dissertation that I was compelled to cut my fringe! It's very short now, but I always feel refreshed when I trim it.

I'm a big fan of Metamorphose's floral printed pieces. It seems to me that their cut is usually rather countrified compared with Classic brands such as Mary Magdalene. I think that's Metamorphose's charm point! Ms Kato's designs are unpretentious and cheerful, just like the designer herself.

The other nice thing about florals in general is that you can pick out a particular colour in the print and highlight it with other items in your outfit. Here I've coordinated with a saxe blue blouse to match the bouquets of roses.


By the way, the bodice has an interesting feature at the back:



I think it's cute with a coloured blouse! I put my hair up to show it off.

By the way, I finished my dissertation and handed it in! So don't worry, my fringe shouldn't be getting any shorter.


Thanks for looking. See you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...