Monday, 24 December 2012

Merry Christmas!

Hello dear readers!

How are you? Today I'm writing to you from England. I'm back home for a little while to celebrate Christmas with my family. Today I'll be wrapping presents and trying to get over a nasty cough I've managed to catch. I hope it will be better by the big day tomorrow!

Here's a Christmassy outfit snap from the Secret Santa meet up in Tokyo:


Coat: Innocent World
Jumperskirt: Jane Marple
Sweater, handbag: Vintage
Tights: Bought on Takeshita Street

Photos by Aviva

Christmas is my favourite time of year, and I'm so happy to be back with my family, even if it's not for long. I hope you'll enjoy your day, where ever you are.

Merry Christmas!


9 comments:

  1. I'm happy you'll manage to spend Xmas with your family :D
    Have a really nice and cozy one and get better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so cute and festive, I love your outfit!
    Merry Christmas to you too, I'm happy that you can spend the days with your family. Get well soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. merry christmas dear! i hope you have a wonderful time with your family~ <3 you look so darling in that green dress! suits you perfectly!

    ReplyDelete

  4. Invitation - inglês
    I'm Brazilian.
    Spent reading here, and visit his blog.
    I also have one, only much simpler.
    I'm inviting you to visit me, and if possible follow together for them and with them. I always liked to write, expose and share my ideas with people, regardless of class Social, Religious Creed, the Sexual Orientation, or, of Ethnicity.
    To me, what will interest is our exchange of ideas, and, thoughts.
    I'm there in my space Simpleton, waiting for you.
    And I'm already following your blog.
    Strength, Peace, Friendship and Happiness
    For you, a hug from Brazil.
    www.josemariacosta.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Merry Christmas! Hope you spend a great time with your family!!! All the best wishes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you had a Merry xmas with the ones you love like you had hoped for.
    Also that outfit = love. <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, that dress is gorgeos, amazing outfit. You look beautiful! I hope you had a wonderfull christmas with your family ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope you had a merry Christmas! That outfit is very festive and elegant, perfect for the holiday :)!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...